Saturday 18 October 2014

I Had to Fall to Lose It All

As I trade the euro/dollar on the Forex, I realise that the markets are moving up and down like a Yoyo. I have found by analysing my trades over time, that if I “fade” myself the profitability is around seventy percent. So, that is my strategy, I will just fade my trades. I find the same strategy works for sports bets most of the time. Why, you ask? Well, I believe that we fail to follow our intuition most of the time, and that policy is often the wrong one. 


Click Below and Listen

Listen to the beautiful Chinese song as you read.

They say, that the wisdom of the crowd is a powerful resource, yes, I believe that is so, but, the power of our intuition can be even more powerful.  Now, Eeny, meena, mina, mo, mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the smartest of them all? The mirror replied, “Harry the hat, the bookie!” 



Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “belief is everything.”

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment