Sunday 7 September 2014

Money, Money, Money It’s not Funny

I have no time to write lengthy articles anymore because I am too busy writing a novel. Besides, why bother, most people these days prefer to watch a dumb ass video instead. The youth of today are preoccupied watching trash, just as well I like watching sports because, otherwise, I would cancel my TV license and roll a spliff, and say to myself: I need to move to Colorado.

And moving forward with my rant, let’s talk about money. Money, money, money it’s a rich man’s world. And, well, it is a rich man’s world when you have none. At the moment I am at that end of the spectrum. I have done it again, and those that have read some of my previous articles will know that it is a recurring theme for me. Apart from suffering from bipolar I also have another disorder to contend with and that is I am a compulsive gambler. The only rehab I know is going broke. And the other day, I woke up to find I was broke. I had spent the rent, bills, and food money on gambling. Over the years, I have been through a small fortune and I hope someone up there in heaven is keeping count because I lost count a long time ago. I have been through all types of gambling from gambling on horses, dogs, football, baseball, basketball, spread betting, stocks and shares, blackjack, roulette, and poker, and probably more that I have forgotten about.

Luckily, I use that word with caution because finally, I am having professional counseling from a psychologist dealing with compulsive gamblers. It's early days, and perhaps at some point in time probably in Colorado I can relax and roll another spliff and say to myself: I should have moved here earlier.


Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “Belief is everything.”

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment