Tuesday 15 July 2014

“It cost billions to construct, yet it only took a few seconds for disaster to strike.” From Russia with Love

Anyway, I have a story to tell so pull up a chair you coffee junkies, milkshake hussies, and tele-tubbies. It began when I was in the warren of rooms in the University of Sunderland’s library researching the dissertation for my master’s in artificial intelligence. It was like a subterranean cave in some ways, but the walls were lined with books to the low ceiling with racks upon racks of more books that formed a labyrinth of passageways.

I was immersed in my quest to find information to support my thesis, I would often spend my day making notes and reading as much as I could in the little time that I had. But, I enjoyed what I was doing; it became my second home where I was surrounded with a wealth of knowledge at my fingertips. I would often fray off the proverbial leading down a path that I did not need to go, but I could not help myself, sometimes the stories I read were just too fascinating to discard. I felt like an investigative reporter finding a story for the first time and all I could do was keep chasing the story, I was hooked as a junkie is to heroin. There appeared to be a common denominator in what I was reading, but it was not directly related to the research I was undertaking, and, yet it plays a role in all our lives whether we like it or not.
Click Below and Listen

The American soldiers who lost their lives operating the Patriot missile system defending Israel from SAM rockets being launched by Iraqi forces are one example of a misunderstanding of procedures and receiving inadequate training in the defense system. The astronauts who lost their lives in that NASA Challenger Space Shuttle mission because critical advice was disregarded are another. The Arianne 5 rocket launch in 1996 turned into a disaster costing seven billion dollars because of a simple memory storage oversight by engineers. The innovative Iridium satellite phone company that went bust costing billions of dollars for the original investors is another example of ignoring the mathematical limitations of the system in a real-world scenario.  Of course, there are still many more examples that perhaps can be avoided. If we understood that the principal mistake as human beings is, we make assumptions and that is our failure because invariably we are wrong.

Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “Belief is everything.”

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment