Friday 10 August 2012

Heaven is Calling! Is Tony Blue There?

Peacehaven
Today, I filmed heaven, or what some countries would refer to as "A paradise," because sometimes what you are looking at is staring you in the face. Today, by chance, if you want to call it that, I felt lucky in many different ways, the sunshine came out, and I spent most of the day enjoying the most I had time for. But what is time, just another variable designed to limit your thought process, which I will explain as time goes on, as the case may proceed. In the meantime, take a look at this video, of the most peaceful and beautiful scenery of, seascape and landscape capturing a 360 view so that you can enjoy it, and I did say to myself - how beautiful it was.

Enjoy!
Telling The World - Taio Cruz

Click and Listen to the Message...

..... .I'm Telling the world with lyrics...

The Boy Who Murdered Love 

Diana Vickers
v
v
v
7 Seconds Away ~Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry~


or
Mute the video above and play the track below...

Your Choice...


P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explore love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

3 comments: