Tuesday 14 August 2012

Does Microsoft Employ Dummies? You Work IT Out?


I Prefer I Bit of Italian -What About You?

7 Seconds Away ~Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry~


...... .I'm Telling the world with lyrics..... .

7 Seconds Away ~Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry
Tony Blue Inc. NY ± 2012
It's Never Too Late: Heaven is Calling! Is Tony Blue There?: Telling The World -  Taio Cruz Click and Listen to the Message.... . ..... .I'm Telling the world with lyrics..... . The Boy Who...


Tony Blue Film Rights ©

Just Click and Listen...

I Just Love Bunny Playboy Girls....
v
v
v


Tony Blue Img©2012
Read why I think Microsoft.cum do not like critical thinking because they forgot I do?


P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

3 comments:

  1. “The greatest book ever written... and often referred to as the book … .’The code book’.... What we programmers refer to as the "code" it was given to Moses and became the genesis of the code...." The Truth has always been hidden, but available only to the understanding the way of Tao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say... .I just love comedy..... .

    ReplyDelete