Thursday 7 June 2012

Your soul mate? "Your Śanaiścara”

Everyone knows the most important number in the universe is one, because without one you don't have anything, and without anything, it does not exist, because we invented it, it’s a figment of your imagination. You just cannot see it, yet. That is because you are blinded by light and cannot see the shadows. Within all shadows live a secret. The secret has always been there. You just have to open your eyes and your mind, to see it.

Within every word and letter and within a message there is always more than one meaning. It’s just how you use critical thinking to master the cast. When you have done that, tell me about it? Tell me, in your own words, without using mine. This is not a trick question. It’s just a test, before the big one. Before you become like me, a master caster. Think about it, I have been learning probably a lot longer than you have, in one particular subject, just like a Dan.  Over countless years, and since a child, I have found out some revealing answers on my journey.


If you can tell me the answer to the many questions I pose, and then please say something, because it’s awfully quiet up here? I always like to learn about what you think? It wouldn't be fun, otherwise.

P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment