Tuesday 5 June 2012

How Random is Random?

This is my lottery numbers for this week. They are: 4, 16, 28, 32, and 47. And then I have had combinations of the numbers in no particular rhyme or reason, then I use my lucky number which is: 16, not that I believe in luck. In fact the numbers were chosen this week as random as I could get. I used the numbers from a previous lottery and changed them slightly. Moving up, and down on some numbers.

The date is June 5th 2012

I have placed the numbers on both the Euro millions and an independent bookmaker because I like to cover the numbers in combinations.


The results from the previous lottery attempt failed, but went close, if you look at the numbers. But, remember this is just a game, as I have said before in previous articles on this subject. Just an experiment, testing my brain, against the common computer random generators, sometimes called a lucky tip.  You work it out.


P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment