Monday 11 June 2012

Hold the Back Page!

Hold the back page! No! Just the front page please, I said, in a previous article, I think I have found my Śanaiścara, which has been a long time coming, well, just forget that post. 

RE-update myself; my processor must have blown a fuse, because when I mix women and alcohol, I should know better. The outcome is always unexpected, whichever way you look at it. If I told you the full story some people would say – you lucky Custer, or not, whichever takes your fancy. 

When I say this story is a corker, well it is. That was just the girl and me, well; I am the dumb “phunk.” You know the guy with the big Cheshire cat smile, but it will not last long. The full story another day, I need to recuperate. 

I had great time though, me, I am just a dog without a lead. Where next I wonder? There’s got to be a bench I can lean on, somewhere, I need a leak.

I am still looking for my Śanaiścara, what about you?


There’s an old saying,” never count your blessings too soon, otherwise, you look like a complete idiot.” 



Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment