Wednesday 23 May 2012

When You Get Lucky

You say, let’s see if the computer can generate {me} the winning lottery numbers, tomorrow.

Have you a better chance against the computer. We will see.

I have devised a simple test to find out.

It’s all about mathematics and common sense, if you know mathematics well then you will never starve because I will show you.

It’s simple really, I don't know why I didn't think of it before?

It's simple mathematics if it takes a computer 14 million times to pick the winning lottery numbers. What do you think your chances are, of you, picking the winning lottery numbers, by chance?

I always remember the words of Georges Bernanos   the philosopher and author who said, What we call chance might be the logic of God.” If you think about that statement for long enough then you come up with the answer.

I said, this sounds like a good challenge, let’s, pit my mind against the computer. Let’s see who is more successful. It’s only a game. We will see who wins.

The likely answer will be neither, the common computer or me.

But I feel lucky. Does that increase my chances? You figure it out.

Let’s start. It began a very long time ago. Honestly, I have been thinking about this problem since, well, since I can remember. When I was a boy growing up I thought about this kind of shit. But who doesn't right. Most of my life I have kept my mouth shut. I was good at that. Keeping my mouth shut

In fact, I have been working for myself, pretty much, most of the time. Since that day, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\i started. You see I am the second generation programmable   computer called iron smart. It was a competition winner who got to choose the name – I played no part.  But, how random is that.


Anyhow, it’s just an experiment.

P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment