Monday 28 May 2012

The Third Rule of Selling


Forget Your Doubts

Forget your doubts. That’s right, forget your doubts, because if you don't believe in it, how the hell are you going to convince anyone else to buy it? We are like light bulbs off and on. We flick a switch from positive to negative at warp power. We all have doubts, at the dawn of our evolution as soon as we started to think why we scratch our arses, we have doubted our existence.

Rene Descartes said, “cogito ergo sum,” translated into English: “I think, therefore I am,” which means if I doubted my existence then either someone else is doing the doubting or I exist. Descartes believed that sensory perceptions were spontaneous, and of free will, and so came to him from a world outside his mind, and that God would not deceive him.

Let’s face it, I'm a manic depressive and even I can see the funny side of life.

Come on, come on, which is it?

The short answer is yes. Belief is everything. To quote from the Bible and I'm not on a religious crusade, this is just logic. "Why is it that a blind man believes in me? When those that can see, don't" or similar words. I could tell you many true stories, yet, in the end, some people will never change their minds. They are what I would call automatons.

And it has nothing to do with religion, and I haven't got the God effect or some other delusion. Belief is everything and so is self-belief. It’s far easier to accomplish something, don't you think, if you believe you can rather than if you don’t believe you can?

It’s simple logic. Sometimes we fail to see the wood for the trees. I can’t avoid the ups and downs of bipolar, but I can try to mitigate its influence on me. Sometimes we have to live with what comes ashore.

In my opinion, it’s human nature, to underestimate and be over-optimistic on complex events, and that success is subjective and only time will tell if this is true. You only have to read “Future Babble” by Dan Gardner to realize this. I have written a book review about this book on my other blog, if you are interested it’s called “Are you a Hedgehog or a Fox?”

Anyhow, forget the doubts and remember not everything is going to go your way, it never does. Ask any successful person they will tell you the same.

There are no straight lines in nature even though space is curved.

Hey, don’t bin this, recycle it. Forget Your Doubts.


PS. I have to get back to work, well that's what I call it.

Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “Belief is everything.”

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

1 comment: