Monday 28 May 2012

Ok This Week I Don’t Feel Lucky.

But does it matter.

Euro millions test, my brain against the computer’s random number generator. Simple enough really, but I don’t feel lucky, so my philosophy is to think of a number, and then add - +1 or minus 1. Example: think of a number say 8, and then add 1 or takeaway 1. So the number could be 7, 8, 9 for example as one of your 5 selections for tonight’s Euro millions.

I will be doing the numbers separately at the National Lottery and using a bookmaker because I like to have separate bets with combinations. So hopefully at some point a have a return bigger than the smaller prizes offered by the National Lottery. You figure it, you buy and you hope you win the jackpot, but how often does that happen. I have already explained the odds against it happening. But we all like to play it, that’s great. But, it also makes sense to cover your bets. And this is how. Well, it makes sense for me, because I have to cover the cost of making these bets. What’s your choice, match 3 numbers gives say a tenner one place and the other place if successful place 3 numbers together you can expect a return of over ten times that. What would you do?

Test 1 showed a total zero. But, then again last week I felt lucky. So we will see what happens when I don't feel lucky. Not that I believe in luck. This is just an experiment as mentioned in the other articles on this subject.

That’s have a go, my 5 numbers are: 33, 5, 17, 30, and 16 in the original sequence and after - + 1 as mentioned before.

The date is 29/05/2012


Below is a record of my combinations with the bookmaker.



Anyhow, it’s just an experiment.


P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment